Position: Account Executive
1. Handle preparation of full set accounts financial and management reporting, cashflow reports budgets and forecast.
2. To ensure the monthly and yearly accounts closing processes are in order, complete on a timely basic accurately.
3. To prepare and submit monthly GST returns.
4. To review and ensure the accounts payable and receivable are updated and follow up on a constant basis.
5. To ensure staff claims are processed on time and in accordance to staff policies.
6. To liaise with auditor and tax agent.
7. Working knowledge in corporate taxation and GST policies and processes.
8. Perform ad-hoc job-related duties and functions as assigned from time to time.
Education, Qualification, Experience and Skill:
– Must possess at least a Professional Certificate / Diploma in accountancy or equivalent.
– 2 to 4 years of relevant working experience.
– Good command in English and Malay language.
– Good communication and inter-personal skills.
If interested, kindly email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or click button below.